Lemon Pepper Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Pounds Yukon Gold Potatoes (Peeled & Diced)
- 3 Quarts of H2O
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Grindstone Roasted Lemon Peel, Garlic & Onion Lemon Pepper Blend
- 1/4 Stick of Butter
- 1/4 Cream
Boil those Yukon potatoes until tender, and drain H20 (that is water, by the way). Add 2 tablespoons of Grindstone Lemon Pepper Blend, cream & butter - Mash the daylights out of it, and keep warm.
*For the healthy conscious, substitute butter with EVOO, and 2% Milk for cream
Roasted Salmon Fillets
- 4, 6 Ounce Salmon Fillets (Scaled)
- 1/4 Cup Grindstone Specialty Foods Seafood Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pre-heat oven to 425 Degrees. Using an iron skillet pre-heat to medium heat, and add 1 tablespoon of butter and one tablespoon EVOO. Once butter melts (and stops bubbling), place in the well-seasoned salmon, skin-side-up, and sear until lightly flaky. Then, turn over and get a crisp sear on the skin, and place in pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes. Finally, serve skin-side-up and drizzle the brown butter from the skillet on the fish. Place atop of Lemon Pepper Mashed Potatoes when complete. Garnish as necessary. Enjoy.